Various locations including: Singapore, Jakarta,
Bangkok, Beijing, Hanoi, New Delhi, Tokyo
Vo Thi Kieu AnhHead of Human Resourcest: +84 8 3910 3968 firstname.lastname@example.org
JLL has been appointed as the global property service provider for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). DFAT presently has 96 Missions in 78 countries. The portfolio comprises approximately 1,000 properties (both owned and leased) and includes Chanceries/Embassies and Residential properties. Transition of services will commence in January 2016, with full services starting on 1 July 2016. To allow a seamless transition, JLL is looking to appoint people into these roles prior to full services commencing.
Reporting to the JLL Asia Regional Operations Director (Singapore based), the Senior Facilities Manager (SFM) will be based on the respective DFAT site and will have the overall responsibility to manage the day-to-day activities for this and other assigned sites. You will be the on-site key point of contact for client staff and key stakeholders, including tenants. As the SFM you will have overall responsibility for managing comprehensive engineering and facilities management services, staff, contractors, equipment and supplies as required under the Contract.
The position will require proactive management, engagement and communication with DFAT and stakeholders to ensure Facilities and Property Management services do not impact on operations, site visitations and events.
Strategic and operational responsibilities are extensive and include:
• Stakeholder management (DFAT, JLL and third parties);
• People Management (assigned JLL staff and third party contractors);
• Risk Management, including provision of 24/7 emergency response support and site attendance as and when required;
• Access control and security protocols and procedures of third party contractors;
• Property inspections and Asset Management Planning;
• Procurement & Contractor Management;
• Budgeting and Financial Management;
• Health & Safety Management;
• Value add and innovation.
Ideal Experience and Personal Characteristics
This is a rare opportunity to join a large, enthusiastic and dynamic team in the provision of global property services to a highly recognisable and well regarded Australian Government Department.