Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi, Vietnam
Vo Thi Kieu AnhHead of Human Resourcest: +84 8 3911 9468 email@example.com
• Organize and manage technician team include and not limited to skill trainings, monitoring and evaluating work done by Assistant Chief Engineer, supervisors, and technicians.
• Execute all works that related to the M & E operation and maintenance works of the building. Establish operating procedures, maintenance works for M & E systems.
• Establish and maintain working processes, working standard for the engineering department. Establish and maintain the safety standards, matters that related to healthy workplace
• Establish procedures for handling emergency situations such as fire, explosion, power cut-off, no water, gas leak
• Monitor, set up and maintain the rules on safety, environmental, fire protection. Coordinate with the relevant Government authorities about concerned matters.
• Recommend solutions to upgrade and renovate the M & E system to optimize operational processes.
• Coordinate with Management Office organize fire drill for building occupiers.
• Do operational budget, maintenance plans for technical systems, and the external public areas periodically (monthly, quarterly, annually). Perform tasks assigned by the building manager.
• At least 5 years’ experience in residential, technical operations in the buildings/hotels or in area related to real estate
• Bachelor Degree, Professional Certificates, preferred Property Management, Hotel Management, Residential, Technical Major.
• Excellent customer service attitude and mindset Good command of written and spoken English Good inter-personnel skills to operate as a proactive manager within a small core team.