Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), on behalf of the owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in 7390 Northcourt, a 139,500 square feet single tenant industrial facility that is 100% leased to Crawford Electric Supply Co. in Houston, TX. The property is located in the highly desirable Northwest submarket and offers a high quality gated facility with quick access to Highway 290 and the Sam Houston Tollway.
The property is leased to Crawford Electric Supply Co., a Houston based electrical equipment supplier and distributor who recently extended the lease term for an additional three year period. 7390 Northcourt offers investors the opportunity to acquire a high quality asset in a land constrained location that has the flexibility to cater to a wide variety of tenants looking for a marquee facility including e-commerce.
• Single tenant net leased asset through December 2024
• Preferred institutional infill submarket
• Proximity to major thoroughfares
• Ideal site for future e-commerce use
• Strong property type fundamentals
• Significant barriers to entry