Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), on behalf of the owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in Amazon Clay 99 Sort Center, a 805,601 square foot sort center that is 100% leased to Amazon in Houston, Texas with 10.0 years of lease term remaining.
Currently being developed by Duke Realty, the best-in-class asset is expected to deliver in September 2020 with Amazon taking occupancy in October 2020. The facility is a build-to-suit project for Amazon that includes tenant funded improvements in excess of $16.5 million.
· New class A construction
· Houston's most dynamic submarket
· Amazon investment grade tenancy (S&P AA-)
· Mission-critical Amazon location for a sortation center
· Significant tenant investment
· 10 years remaining lease term