JLL as exclusive selling agent is pleased to offer to market 17 Wroxton Street, Midland a prominent 3,036sqm* development site located in Perth’s largest municipal area.
- Highly visible 3,036sqm* site with close to 13,000 passing vehicles on average per weekday
- Potential uses include; Grouped Dwelling, Child Care, Aged Care, Family Day Care, and Home Occupation/Office (STCA)
- Significant development potential up to 4 storeys (STCA)
- Zoned R60/80 under the City of Swan Local Planning Scheme No. 17
- Combined street frontage of 177 metres to Wroxton Street, Charles East Street and Lloyd Street
- Immediate catchment population is forecast to grow by 62% by 2036 with the number of households expected to increase by 69% (Source: City of Swan)
- Strategic Metropolitan Centre location only 25 minutes northeast from the Perth CBD and 10 minutes from Perth’s international and domestic airports
- $4.7B of major projects has been committed to the immediate catchment including the Midland Health Campus, Railway Square, Midland Oval redevelopment and Midland Gate Shopping Centre expansion
The property is offered for sale by Offers to Purchase closing 12pm (AWST) Wednesday 7 July 2021.