Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 9781, 9927-9955 and 10301 East Bay Harbor Drive (the “Properties” or “Sites”), three iconic waterfront condominium development sites totaling 1.36 acres (59,242 SF) in Bay Harbor Islands, one of the most affluent and highly sought-after communities in South Florida. This irreplaceable offering affords investors the unique opportunity to acquire several of the last remaining uber-luxury waterfront development sites in Bay Harbor Islands and capitalize on significant pent-up demand driven by the ever-increasing migration to Florida, which averages approximately 1,000 new residents per day.
Limited supply of new, luxury condominiums in Bay Harbor Islands, combined with what has been a “gold rush” to Florida will drive significant demand for the project. Immediate access to Bal Harbour, Surfside and other amenity-rich corridors within North Miami Beach will only further the interest and allow the finished uber-luxury condominiums to command the highest pricing Bay Harbor Islands has ever seen!
All three properties are zoned RM1, Medium Density Residential, and currently have site plan approvals in place.
- Three boutique, ultra-luxury waterfront condominium development opportunities in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Fully approved with development agreements in place
- Situated along Indian Creek within one of the most affluent and highly sought-after neighborhoods in Miami-Dade
- Poised to garner insurmountable demand from the ever-increasing migration to South Florida
- A 5-minute drive to Bal Harbour Shops and other landmark demand drivers