JLL Capital Markets are pleased to offer for sale this uniquely assembled collection of properties in a premium Hawthorn location, with the benefit of development plans for a luxury residential project.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- Major 6,715sqm landholding of significant scale
- Three extensive street frontages
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone, suiting a townhouse or aged care/retirement outcome
- Townhouse Scheme for high-end residential project prepared by Cera Stribley
- Significant existing buildings providing occupation and/or refurbishment potential
- Exceptional Hawthorn position with immediate access to Melbourne’s best schools including Xavier College, MLC, Trinity Grammar, Ruyton Girls’ School and Carey Grammar
- Short walking distance to Glenferrie Road and Kew Junction retail precincts
- Serviced by Church Street trams and Hawthorn Train Station
- Close to Camberwell High School, Siena College, Strathcona Girls Grammar School and Canterbury Primary School
8-12 Power Street, 53A-59 Grove Road & 3 Elgin Street, Hawthorn is For Sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 8 June at 2pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998
· Truly rare 6,715sqm landholding
· Cera Stribley townhouse scheme available
· Premium Hawthorn position