|Number of units||492|
JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle) is pleased to present Lakehaven Apartments, a 492-home garden-style apartment community in Carol Stream, Illinois. Built in 1984, Lakehaven Apartments is the newest apartment community in Carol Stream, as there has not been another apartment property built in this township in 36 years. The community is highlighted by outstanding apartment finishes and resort-style amenities, all with value-add potential.
Lakehaven Apartments presents investors with a rare opportunity to acquire a scalable investment in desirable DuPage County, one of the premier counties in the United States. Residents enjoy superb access to top employment, retail, schools, public parks and trails, and nearby transportation options within an affluent community.
- Strong 94% occupancy, in line with the North DuPage County submarket’s stabilized average of 95%.
- No market rate apartment deliveries in Carol Stream since the completion of Lakehaven in 1984.
- Property maintained strong performance and continued a trend of increasing NOI over the past 24 months.
- Access to an outstanding top 25 ranked school district in Illinois in Glenbard Township High School District 87.
- DuPage County offers residents access to the largest employer base in suburban Chicago, including 6 Fortune 1000 Headquarters.
- Provides investors the opportunity to deploy a value-add renovation program.
- Adjacent to three parks, providing well over 100 acres of park land, as well as access to over four miles of biking/walking paths.