JLL Capital Markets, as exclusive agent for the Seller, is pleased to present to qualified investors 12795 West Alameda, 100% leased to the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) with nearly four (4) years of remaining term.
Strategically located in Denver’s infill West Submarket, the property offers investors the opportunity for high returns at a significant discount to replacement cost with a tenant who has been in the building for over 32 years and has a strong likelihood of renewing.
- U.S. Government-backed lease
- National Park Service occupied since 1988
- Favorable returns
- Mission-critical location
- Superior market fundamentals
- Flexible and cost-effective space
- High traffic and visibility corridor