|Building Area Net||
JLL and CBRE are proud to exclusively present the opportunity to acquire a 100% freehold interest in 260 Queen Street – Brisbane’s best located boutique premium office tower.
This iconic trophy asset occupies a commanding position at the corner of Queen Street & Post Office Square and recently underwent a significant asset repositioning program to create an agile, next-generation workplace that appeals to Brisbane’s best SME tenants.
260 Queen Street is underpinned by the following investment highlights:
- Rare opportunity to acquire a true trophy asset within the Golden Triangle of the Brisbane CBD
- Prominent corner position with high-profile Queen Street frontage and rare direct access to Post Office Square
- Iconic tower, reimagined for the future of work – more than $17.2 million spent in strategic capital expenditure since 2020
- Entire tower of first generation tenants, with more than $15 million invested in brand new fitouts
- Diversified and secure income stream, boasting a 90.4% occupancy rate and 6.4-year WALE*
- Best-in-class offering for Brisbane’s SME tenant market with 440sqm tower floor plates
- Entirely revitalised lobby and podium floors designed by architects Blight Rayner
- Adjacent to the only Park in the Golden Triangle, enjoying abundant natural light to all levels and never to be built-out views
- Brand new End of Trip facility with direct bike and pedestrian access via Rowes Lane
- 3.0-star NABERS Energy Rating – targeting a 4.5-star rating at full occupancy
- Set to benefit from Brisbane’s Golden Decade of Growth and mega infrastructure pipeline
A 100% freehold interest in 260 Queen Street, Brisbane is available for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEST) Thursday 27 October 2022.
*All metrics are approximate as at 1 November 2022 and include signed HOAs