JLL Capital Markets is pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this exceptional development opportunity at 371-385 Gore Street, Fitzroy.
Key Details Include:
- A prominent triple fronted site of 1,192sqm* with significant frontage to Gore Street, Argyle Street and adjoining laneway totaling 96 metres*.
- Mixed Use Zoning allowing for commercial office, residential and/or retail development (STCA).
- Offered with short-term holding income.
- Firmly entrenched within Melbourne’s most vibrant and active commercial precinct, underpinned by an extraordinary level of surrounding retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity.
- Fitzroy is a proven and in-demand development location that is a continually evolving, with some of the country’s most recognised developers delivering highly successful projects.
- Convenient access to the Melbourne CBD via trams along Smith and Brunswick Streets and nearby Collingwood Train Station.
- A proven development precinct underwritten by an in-demand lifestyle location.
FOR SALE via International Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 12 May at 3pm (AEST)
Open for Inspection:
Thursday 22 April at 10.30am – 11.30am
Thursday 29 April at 10.30am – 11.30am
Thursday 6 May at 10.30am – 11.30am
Tuesday 11 May at 10.30am – 11.30am
For booking inspections and for further information, please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agents at JLL Melbourne:
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名轩 | 0498 688 998
- A prominent triple fronted site of 1,192sqm*
- Suits office, residential and/or retail development (STCA)
- A proven and in-demand city-fringe location