Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Urban Centre is comprised of two nine-story, multi-tenant office buildings encompassing 551,237 square feet located in the Westshore Submarket of Tampa, Florida. Designed by HKS Architects and constructed in 1984 and 1987, Urban Centre is one of the premier office developments within the Westshore Submarket.
The two buildings share a common lobby with the newly renovated Starwood Tribute branded marquis hotel, The Westshore Grand, which is not part of the property. The exceptional on-site amenities include a rooftop executive membership/dining club, formal and casual sit-down restaurants, coffee bar, dry cleaner, hair salon, cigar and sundries shop, conference center, fully-equipped health club, full-service banking, auto detailing, covered unreserved and gated reserved parking, as well as highly visible monument signage.
- Recently renovated atrium style lobby - significant capital improvements have gone into modernizing urban centre’s iconic atrium
- Centre club - the “it” club in Tampa - the club features a full-time restaurant, bar, and lounge as well as a number of executive conference rooms
- Renovated outdoor terrace and lobby café - renovations completed in summer 2020 include a fully renovated deli and café that features round the clock seating and lounge space, as well as a newly activated outdoor terrace
- New conference center and fitness center - highly modernized fitness center with onsite locker room and showers as well as “wired” conference and teleconference facility
- Integrated 4-star hotel, The Westshore Grand – Marriott Tribute portfolio - on-site hotel (separately owned) features 325 spacious rooms, a rooftop pool and two private dining rooms
- Income producing structured parking (4.0/1,000 sf parking ratio) - Tampa’s unique geography provides hundreds of miles of coastline but prohibits a strong commuter transit system which makes on-site, structured parking a necessity for tenants