Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
On behalf of ABB, Inc., (“ABB”, the “Company” or “Tenant”) Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the U.S. Sale-Leaseback Portfolio (the “Portfolio” or “Properties”), consisting of three mission-critical industrial facilities strategically located in North Carolina, Indiana, and Arizona. The Properties house the electrification service business for ABB, Inc., part of a $13 billion business line for Swiss parent company, ABB, Ltd.
Upon closing, the Portfolio will be 100% absolute triple net leased to ABB, Inc. for an initial term of 10 years with 3.00% annual rental increases and multiple renewal options.
ABB, Inc. is the major operating subsidiary of ABB, Ltd. (NYSE: ABB, S&P: A- Credit Rating), a Switzerland based global technology company that specializes in four main business lines; electrification, robotics, automation and motion.
- Long-term absolute NNN master lease structure with annual increases
- ABB, Inc. is the major operating subsidiary of ABB, Ltd. (NYSE: ABB, S&P: A- Credit Rating), a Switzerland based global technology company that specializes in four main business lines; electrification, robotics, automation and motion.
- Mission-critical industrial assets that represent 100% of ABB's industrial service centers in the U.S.
- Exceptional and diverse U.S. locations.
- All service centers feature major equipment and facility upgrades, exemplifying strong tenant commitment to the Assets.
BROKERS OF RECORD
NC: Pete Pittroff - License#: NC-163984
IN: Stephen Schwegman - License#: IN-RB14042704
AZ: William Honsaker - License#: BR-516372000