|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the Infill Business Park Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 532,750 square foot, 4-property industrial portfolio located within the DFW Metroplex. The Portfolio is made up of high-performing shallow bay industrial assets located in irreplaceable infill locations with significant barriers to entry and immediate connectivity to DFW’s primary commercial and residential hubs. Currently 86% leased to 102 tenants with an average remaining lease term of 3.0 years, the Portfolio provides strong in-place cash flow with robust leasing momentum and immediate upside through lease up of the remaining vacancy.
- SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE PORTFOLIO NOI
- VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT CATERING TO DIFFERENT TENANT SIZES
- GEOGRAPHIC DIVERSITY
- SHALLOW BAY PRODUCT OUTPERFORMS BULK INDUSTRIAL
- SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT TO REPLACEMENT COST
- NATION LEADING INDUSTRIAL MARKET