|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), is pleased to exclusively offer Siegen Plaza (the “Property”), a 94% leased, 156,441 square foot, Target shadow-anchored power center advantageously located at the heavily traveled intersection of Interstate 10 and Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Property offers stable cash flow with a robust national tenant roster, near-term value enhancement potential through mark-to-market opportunities, and the ability to sell the five restaurant ground leases at accretive cap rates. Siegen Plaza provides investors with the unique investment opportunity to acquire one of the highest-performing centers in Baton Rouge’s most dominant retail corridor with a reliable cash flow, strong tenant mix, and multiple value enhancement opportunities.
- Exceptional Customer Loyalty
- Strategically Positioned Rent Roll - 82% National / Regional Tenancy
- SuperTarget Shadow-Anchored
- Outstanding Tenant Tenure - 13+ Years
- City of Baton Rouge - Home to LSU and State Capitol
- Top 3% Visited Shopping Center Nationally