JLL reports record fourth-quarter and full-year 2019 results
Diluted EPS of $5.23 for the quarter, $10.87 for the year; adjusted diluted EPS1 of $6.35 for the quarter, $14.09 for the year
CHICAGO, February 11, 2020 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported outstanding operating performance for the fourth quarter and full year of 2019.
- Record consolidated revenue and fee revenue1 of $5.4 billion and $2.4 billion for the quarter, representing double-digit increases over last year
- Excellent Americas performance for both the quarter and full year
- Continued progress on HFF integration led strong Capital Markets results
- Real Estate Services margin1 rose 80 bps for the quarter and 140 bps for the year
- LaSalle advisory fees grew nearly 30% reflecting continued capital raising momentum
- Operating cash flows drove over $600 million in debt repayment in quarter
"JLL delivered a record fourth quarter to finish out an excellent 2019 for our clients, employees and shareholders," said CEO Christian Ulbrich. "Our focus on generating profitable growth and driving productivity initiatives resulted in strong organic revenue gains and margin expansion, on top of the successful integration of HFF, our largest acquisition ever. We enter 2020 with optimism and confidence in our ability to continue to take market share and capitalize on long-term growth opportunities."
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.