Asia Pacific Capital Tracker 4Q22: Turn of the tide
Investment activity in the region reached US$30.7 billion in Q4 last year, snapping four straight quarters of decline
January 25, 2023
Asia Pacific’s Q4 investment activity inched upward 12% quarter-on-quarter to US$30.7 billion, rounding off the year which saw US$129 billion in transactions recorded.
Despite full year volumes falling 27% from 2021, China and Japan picked up pace in a significant way in the latest quarter. How will deal activity change in 2023 amid ongoing price discovery?
The insights from our latest data will also address:
- Plans to pivot for central bank policies in 2023
- AP-focused fundraising surpassing Europe
- Early evidence of price adjustment and shifting bid dynamics
- Rental premiums driven by ESG commitments
- Lending strategies across commercial real estate
- Trajectory of various sectors across the region
Get the latest highlights from our Capital Tracker 4Q22 to plot your investment strategies for the year ahead.