Vietnam Property Market Brief 1Q23
A special quarterly property publication provides insights on the HCMC and Hanoi markets
- Trang Le
- Vietnam’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2023 increased by 3.32% y-o-y.
- In 1Q23, total retail sales of goods were estimated at VND 1.19 trillion, increased 11.4% y-o-y.
- Total FDI registered in Vietnam in 1Q23 reached USD 5.45 billion, down 38.8% y-o-y.
- The average CPI in 1Q23 increased by 4.18% y-o-y.
Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces
- Office: Amid economic uncertainty, demand and transactions drop yet rent remains stable
- Retail: Wealthy demand, especially in new developments, enhances Prime Malls' performance.
- Residential: Market slows down with subdued demand, most transactions come from a single township project.
- Industrial: Logistics market is buoyed by domestic demand.
Hanoi and Northern provinces
- Office: Demand has been slowing down as companies be more cautious about relocations and expansions.
- Retail: Mall renovations to enhance customer experience are trending.
- Residential: Selling prices remains resilient amid slowing down supply and demand.
- Industrial: Abundant supply while subdued demand put weight on leasing performance.
Fill out this form to explore our report
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.